Tuesday, May 08, 2012
- Name: Edward_
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- In Praise of Choosing to Be an Art History Major
- More Fair Logic
- Opening Tomorrow : "Loughelton Revisited," Curated...
- The Digital Dialog || Open Thread
- My Epiphany about Regionalism || Open Thread
- Quick Answer Thursday
- The Difference between a Single Malt and an Art Fa...
- What to Make of Morley's Musings
- Video Distribution and Meaning: Panel Discussion @...
- A Few Thoughts on "Stand Your Ground" Laws
Advice for Artists Seeking Gallery Representation
How to Start and Run A Commercial Art Gallery
Published by Allworth Press
Current Favorite Quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride" ---Fake Chinese Doctor.
In the Gallery
621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001