Thursday, August 20, 2009
- Name: Edward_
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Everyone Gravitates Toward Excellence: But Do Note...
- Summer Blogging (Gone Fishin')
- The Avant-Garde is Dead. Long Live the Avant-Garde...
- More on Media Bias
- A Quick Word of Encouragement for Your Ongoing Pro...
- Parallel Obsessions
- Speaking of Hot! Summer Sexy Update Week Five
- Hot Time in the City: Art in the Streets and Beyon...
- Too Intellectually Bankrupt to Even Dredge up New ...
Advice for Artists Seeking Gallery Representation
How to Start and Run A Commercial Art Gallery
Published by Allworth Press
Current Favorite Quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride" ---Fake Chinese Doctor.
In the Gallery
The Wayland Rudd Collection
A project by Yevgeniy Fiks
The Fire to Say: Comics as Poetry
Organized by Franklin Einspruch
621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001