Tuesday, May 13, 2008
- Name: Edward_
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- The Generosity of Strangers Open Thread
- I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts (or An Exhibition Sp...
- On the Luxury of Self-Righteousness
- Psst...hey you...wanna start an art collection?
- Six Links in Search of a Commonality
- Education by Galleries: The Impact of Art Fairs
- Bambino's SEE and Be SEEN (Chicago and Rory's Open...
- Stinking, Lying, Filthy Torturer
- TONIGHT: Rory Donaldson @ Winkleman Gallery
- The Kindness of Critics : Open Thread
Advice for Artists Seeking Gallery Representation
How to Start and Run A Commercial Art Gallery
Published by Allworth Press
Current Favorite Quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride" ---Fake Chinese Doctor.
In the Gallery
621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001