Saturday, November 17, 2007
- Name: Edward_
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- What Makes for Good (or Bad) Public Art?
- O Gravity, Gravity...Wherefore art Thou?
- The Dangers of the Secondary Market for Living Art...
- Gallery Representation Contracts
- New Music Break Monday
- Après-garde Art: Almost an Epiphany
- A Chill
- Under the Weather
- Art imitates life imitates art imitates life...(or...
- 9/11 Changed Everything
Advice for Artists Seeking Gallery Representation
How to Start and Run A Commercial Art Gallery
Published by Allworth Press
Current Favorite Quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride" ---Fake Chinese Doctor.
In the Gallery
621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001