Monday, November 06, 2006
- Name: Edward_
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- It's Coming....
- Benefit for Choice
- Context and the Culture of Corruption
- 31 Degrees Fahrenheit in Hell
- Vote Democrat or Abstain, Part II (Be Careful What...
- Vote Democrat or Abstain
- Gay Panic
- In Defense of Commercial Galleries, Part III
- The Naked Social Conservatives
Advice for Artists Seeking Gallery Representation
How to Start and Run A Commercial Art Gallery
Published by Allworth Press
Current Favorite Quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride" ---Fake Chinese Doctor.
In the Gallery
621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001