Wednesday, September 28, 2005
- Name: Edward_
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- What I Did for Rent: Open Thread
- God Is Great...the Tate Britain, Somewhat Less So
- Artist of the Week (09/26/05)
- Olafur and the Hot New Beemer
- Shhh...No One Knows I'm Blogging
- The Case of the Fur-Collared Servant
- HB2T & BHB2O
- What Ever Happened to the Art of Understatement?
- Babylon Rising? Bring It On!
- Artist of the Week 09/19/05
Advice for Artists Seeking Gallery Representation
How to Start and Run A Commercial Art Gallery
Published by Allworth Press
Current Favorite Quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride" ---Fake Chinese Doctor.
In the Gallery
621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001