Wednesday, September 21, 2005
- Name: Edward_
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- What Ever Happened to the Art of Understatement?
- Babylon Rising? Bring It On!
- Artist of the Week 09/19/05
- To the Old Gray Whore: Anti-MSM Open Thread
- No Wonder He's Disconnected
- Bill Bartman
- The Perils of Sloppy Juxtapositions
- Pop Will Find a Way
- From Chelsea to Madison Avenue in 0.4 Seconds Flat...
- Tabloid Editors on Auto-Pilot
Advice for Artists Seeking Gallery Representation
How to Start and Run A Commercial Art Gallery
Published by Allworth Press
Current Favorite Quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride" ---Fake Chinese Doctor.
In the Gallery
The Wayland Rudd Collection
A project by Yevgeniy Fiks
The Fire to Say: Comics as Poetry
Organized by Franklin Einspruch
621 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001